The Grand Concourse
The P&LERR (Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Railroad) terminal building, or the Landmarks Building, was constructed in 1900. This Pittsburgh historic landmark, once a busy passenger station and hub of the P&LERR railroad, has been renovated and is now the cornerstone of the Station Square complex of shops and restaurants.
The seven-story office complex is also the home of The Grand Concourse, one of Pittsburgh's premier dining establishments. The building is located next to the Smithfield Street Bridge at Carson Street.
<Historical Facts> <> <Brookline History>